Our friends at Nelson's Appliance helped us with some quick appliance maintenance tips to keep your appliances running efficiently to kick off our new web series "One Minute Maintenance Tips." Take a minute and learn how to keep your appliances running smoother for longer.
The appliance maintenance tips are:
1. Use jet dry in your dishwasher.
2. Always wash your dishes.
3. Run your dishwasher twice a month.
4. Clean refigerator coils.
5. Use garbage disposal twice weekly.
If you have any appliance issues in the Pensacola area, contact Nelson's Appliance at (850) 572-5102 or visit them online at www.nelsonsappliancerepair.com
Nicole St. Aubin, Broker Associate
- Drain Field Lines for Septic Tanks
- Pensacola Rental Inventory
- Home Buying
- Tourism Pensacola Beach
- Real Estate Market
- Pensacola Rental Homes
- Beulah Middle School Construction
- Safety Tips
- Things to Do
- Realty Masters Team
- Item Donations
- Pensacola Rental homes
- Maintenance Tips
- Landlords access to property
- Bed Bugs
- Moving out
- Community Involvement
- Managing Rental Properties
- rental market
- Taking care of your Septic Tank and Drainfield Lines
- Pensacola Rental Inventory is back!
- Home Buying 101: A Seminar by Realty Masters, Caliber Home Loans & Surety Land Title
- One Minute Maintenance: A/C Tips from Mathews Heating and Air
- One Minute Maintenance: How to prevent AC leaks
- Nicole St. Aubin
- Realty Masters of FL
- David Keen
- Chuntell Patterson