Comparing a New Construction Home Purchase versus Existing Home Purchase
Mitch discusses the benefits of purchasing a new construction home in the Pensacola area.
Pensacola Realtor Mitch Adcox compares buying a New Construction Home in the Pensacola area versus buying an existing residential home.
There's nothing like that new home feel! Mitch is a new construction specialist and can help you navigate the many options new construction has to offer.
1. New construction is booming! 18% of active homes for sale in the Pensacola area are newly constructed or under construction.
2. Purchasing a new construction home translates to a smoother home buying experience with no fear of failing inspections or causing financing to be denied.
3. New construction means lower maintenance costs.
4. New commercial buildings, parks, and other projects often follow new construction.
5. It's easier to sell as the original owner later.
6. New construction offers you limitless options.
7. You can customize your new home and many builders offer to pay a portion of your closing costs!
New Construction is booming- have you thought about building your very own new home? Let Mitch help. Contact Mitch to learn more about new subdivisions in Escambia County and Santa Rosa Counties, new home builders, and tour the newest homes in the Pensacola and surrounding areas.
Mitch Adcox, Realtor (210) 232-5791 cell / (850) 473-3983 office
- Pensacola Real Estate Market
- Baby Boomers
- Buying A Home
- Waterfront real estate
- New Construction
- Closing Costs in Real Estate Sales
- Senior Housing Communities
- first time home buyers
- Selling your home
- Buying a Home
- Pensacola Real Estate Market Analysis
- Baby boomers chart new direction in housing
- The cost of renting vs. owning your home
- Pensacola Waterfront Home for Sale
- Phases of a New Construction Home Build
- Mandi K Willis
- Mandi Willis
- Nicole St. Aubin
- Pam Brantley
- Mitch Adcox
- Rick Puckett
- Sheri Harris
- David Keen