Realty Masters is hosting our annual Manna Food Drive and Gift Card Giveaway May 1 through June 30, 2016. Enter by bringing non-perishable food items when you come to either of our offices or by leaving your tagged food items on your counter during your regularly scheduled inspection. Thank you for your donation!
Manna Food Pantries provides emergency food assistance in both Escambia and Santa Rosa Counties in Northwest Florida including the Pensacola area and serves children, families, and seniors. They are especially in need of food items during the summer time when children are more likely to be hungry. Visit their website for more information and ways you can help. http://www.mannafoodpantries.org/
3 Easy Ways to Give
1) Drop by either Realty Masters office locations (4400 Bayou Blvd 58B, Pensacola, FL 32503 or 6800 W Hwy 98, Pensacola, Florida 32503) with non-perishable food items.
2) Leave your tagged items on your counter during your routine scheduled inspection.
3) Drop by a few dollars or donate directly to Manna on their website!
Manna Food Pantries, with the help of our community, has helped over 15,645 families in the last year. Over
22% of those who received assistance last year were seniors. 36% of the donations went directly to children
under the age of 18. Manna Food Pantries assists so many people in our community that your help is needed.
Thank you for your participation!
Update as of July 1, 2016, we were able to collect 100 pounds of food for the community thanks to our staff and clients.
- Tourism Pensacola Beach
- Real Estate Market
- Pensacola Rental Homes
- Beulah Middle School Construction
- Safety Tips
- Things to Do
- Realty Masters Team
- Item Donations
- Pensacola Rental homes
- Maintenance Tips
- Landlords access to property
- Bed Bugs
- Moving out
- Community Involvement
- Managing Rental Properties
- rental market
- Common Tenant Lease Violations
- One Minute Maintenance: Preventing Floods from Plumbing
- Spring Break in Pensacola Beach
- How long will the components in your home last?
- Selling your Single-Family, Tenant Occupied Rental Property
- Nicole St. Aubin
- David Keen
- Chuntell Patterson
- Realty Masters of FL