Realty Masters is hosting our annual Manna Food Drive and Gift Card Giveaway May 1 through June 30, 2016. Enter by bringing non-perishable food items when you come to either of our offices or by leaving your tagged food items on your counter during your regularly scheduled inspection. Thank you for your donation!
Manna Food Pantries provides emergency food assistance in both Escambia and Santa Rosa Counties in Northwest Florida including the Pensacola area and serves children, families, and seniors. They are especially in need of food items during the summer time when children are more likely to be hungry. Visit their website for more information and ways you can help. http://www.mannafoodpantries.org/
3 Easy Ways to Give
1) Drop by either Realty Masters office locations (4400 Bayou Blvd 58B, Pensacola, FL 32503 or 6800 W Hwy 98, Pensacola, Florida 32503) with non-perishable food items.
2) Leave your tagged items on your counter during your routine scheduled inspection.
3) Drop by a few dollars or donate directly to Manna on their website!
Manna Food Pantries, with the help of our community, has helped over 15,645 families in the last year. Over
22% of those who received assistance last year were seniors. 36% of the donations went directly to children
under the age of 18. Manna Food Pantries assists so many people in our community that your help is needed.
Thank you for your participation!
Update as of July 1, 2016, we were able to collect 100 pounds of food for the community thanks to our staff and clients.
- Real Estate Investments
- House Hunting Tips
- Real Estate Market
- Seminars and Personal Assistant
- Rent or Sell
- Pensacola area Zip Codes
- Build Credit
- New Construction in Pensacola
- Energy Tips
- How to Find HOA Rules
- Preparing for Freeze
- Holiday Safety Guide
- Maintenance Do's and Dont's
- Home Warranties
- Credit Score
- Unapproved Dog List
- Maintenance Tips
- Pensacola Rental Inventory
- Home Buying
- Pensacola Rental Homes
- Beulah Middle School Construction
- Safety Tips
- Things to Do
- Realty Masters Team
- Item Donations
- Pensacola Rental homes
- Bed Bugs
- Moving out
- Community Involvement
- Managing Rental Properties
- rental market
- Escambia County Ranked #57 out of 449 Counties as Best County to Invest in
- House Hunting Tips for Renters in a Housing Shortage
- 2018 Pensacola Real Estate Market Update & Escambia County Housing and Economic Report
- Realty Masters offering VA Home Buying Seminars!
- Should you Rent or Sell Your Current Home? "Renting versus Selling"
- Nicole St. Aubin
- Pam Brantley
- Carlin Symmes
- Realty Masters of FL
- David Keen
- Chuntell Patterson