As Realtors, we take safety and security at your home very seriously. That's why we reached out to Ashlee Carpenter, Vice President of Complete DKI, one of the leading property restoration companies in town, to bring you these Fire Prevention Tips. Watch Ashlee as she gives us several fire prevention tips to consider.
Ashlee warns us that statistics show 1 in 5 people will experience a house fire in their lifetime. Her quick tips today include:
1. Set a loud timer on your cell phone while you are cooking. Do not rely on your stove timer.
2. Check your holiday lights every year before using them. Make sure to read the safety instructions.
3. Keep atleast a 3 foot buffer around any space heaters you may be using. Do not let space heaters run while you are not home!
4. Have a fire safety plan and emergency plan for your family in the event you have a fire.
5. Inspect your smoke detectors every month! Make sure they are not expired (as they expire after 10 years) and that the batteries are working properly. We recommend upgrading to a 10 year tamper proof detector for maximum protection.
Complete DKI For more information on Complete DKI, visit their website at http://www.CompleteDKI for more prevention tips and to learn about their restoration services.
#1 in Pensacola Rental Houses & Apartments
- Tourism Pensacola Beach
- Real Estate Market
- Pensacola Rental Homes
- Beulah Middle School Construction
- Safety Tips
- Things to Do
- Realty Masters Team
- Item Donations
- Pensacola Rental homes
- Maintenance Tips
- Landlords access to property
- Bed Bugs
- Moving out
- Community Involvement
- Managing Rental Properties
- rental market
- Common Tenant Lease Violations
- One Minute Maintenance: Preventing Floods from Plumbing
- Spring Break in Pensacola Beach
- How long will the components in your home last?
- Selling your Single-Family, Tenant Occupied Rental Property
- Nicole St. Aubin
- David Keen
- Chuntell Patterson
- Realty Masters of FL