Realty Masters manages over 950 rental properties in the Pensacola, FL area. From apartments to luxury homes, our licensed property managers are equipped to manage your investment property! As fellow real estate investors ~ Our motto is to treat your rental property as if it were our own! We have compiled a list of frequently asked questions for current and prospective owners.
Realty Masters is the #1 Property Management Company in Pensacola, FL. Our agents have leased more properties than any other agency in Pensacola. As always, we are available from 8 am to 5 pm Monday through Friday as well as Saturday from 8-2 at (850) 473-3983 or can be reached via email.
- Do you have ADVICE for New Landlords?
- What is FAIR HOUSING?
- Do you provide me MONTHLY reports on my property?
- Why should I use a PROFESSIONAL to manage my home?
- How does the SECTION 8/ HUD process work?
- How do you SCREEN applicants for my property?
- What are your FEES for property management?
- What is your companies policy on PETS?
- When should I expect my RENTAL Deposit?
- How do I access my ONLINE STATEMENTS?
- Where can I get a copy of my CURRENT LEASE?
- Who does MAINTENANCE repairs on my property?
- Can I get MULTIPLE BIDS for repairs?
- When is HURRICANE season and How do I prepare?
- Where do you ADVERTISE?
- I need to SELL my property, can you help?
- Interested in BUYING another property?
Of course we do!
Being a landlord can be tough. Some years are good with high income and low expenses but other years can drain you. We've got articles on our blog for the new and seasoned investor. Reach out with any questions you may have for our team.
- Improvements tenants want for their rental property
- Basic rental laws
- Items you should avoid having at your rental property
- How to have the right mindset as a landlord
- Landlord's access to a property
- Home warranties
- Routine Property Evaluations
- Conducting a proper move in evaluation
- Don't leave personal property at your rental home
- Affordable kitchen makeover