In order to submit your move out notice you must acknowledge the following information.
We must have a 30 day written notice in order to process your move out. Move out notices must be given at the 1st of the month and must be for the last day of the month. If you would like to move out in the middle of the month, you may do so, but you are still responsible for rent until the end of the month.
We will need the following information on your move out notice:
- Dated move out notice stating last day in the property
- Forwarding address and forwarding phone number
- Address of rental property
Active Duty Military
If you are active duty military and PCS'ing with orders, we will need a copy of your orders or a letter from your Commanding Officer per the terms of the military clause. The 30 day notice does not take effect until one of these documents is provided to the landlord with the move out notice.
Move Out Guidelines and Information
You will receive move out guidelines in the mail, but per your lease, you are responsible for Professional Carpet Cleaning and cleaning of the entire home or apartment.
When you move out, we will need the following items returned to the office:
- All keys and mailbox keys. DO NOT LEAVE KEYS INSIDE THE PROPERTY. The only thing that should be left inside the property is garage remotes (if applicable). Please place them on the kitchen counter.
- Enclosed items including Cleaning Guidelines Checklist and Tenant Move Out Survey with your forwarding address and phone number
- Your professional carpet cleaning receipt from one of our preferred carpet cleaning companies or another vendor of your choice (Rug doctors, rented machines, and non-licensed/insured companies are NOT satisfactory)
- Your cleaning receipt if you chose to hire a professional company
The Move Out Package includes:
Realty Masters Staff
Watch this video for tips on how you can receive a full security deposit refund in 15 days. Moving is hard- it takes a lot of time and proper planning. We understand how stressful the moving process!
Moving out of a Rental Property: Full blog article here!