Frequently Asked Questions and Answers for Our Tenants
For your convenience, we've compiled a list of the most commonly asked questions from prospective and current renters below. From pet policies to home buying, we've answered your top questions below. Realty Masters is available Monday through Friday from 8am - 5pm at (850) 473.3983 and Saturday from 8 am - 2pm to answer your calls. You can always email us with your questions.
Our goal is to guide you through the leasing process as smoothly as possible to have you happily settled in your new rental home or apartment in the Pensacola, Florida area.
- How do I VIEW one of your rentals?
- How do I APPLY for one of your rentals?
- What is required upon MOVE IN?
- What CREDIT bureau do you use?
- What UTILITY Companies do I call?
- What is your PET POLICY?
- If I don't qualify, can I have a COSIGNER or Guarantor?
- Can I get a PET after I move in?
- How do I secure Renters INSURANCE?
- What are my MAINTENANCE responsibilities?
- Can I make UPGRADES or changes to the property?
- How can I pay my RENT?
- My RENT will be LATE. Is that OK?
- Need to Add or Remove a ROOMMATE from the lease!?
- How do I submit a MOVE OUT notice?
- What is the process for SECURITY DEPOSIT return?
- How can I RENEW my lease?
- Do you have any MAINTENANCE TIPS?
- How do I submit a MAINTENANCE REQUEST?
- When is HURRICANE season and How do I prepare?
- I'm interested in BUYING a home!
Realty Masters currently manages nearly 1,000 Pensacola area rental homes and apartments. Our properties rent from $550 to $4,000 per month with an average rental rate of around $975 per month. At any time, we have over 35+ rentals available for lease. Please view our current available homes and apartments for rent in the NW Florida area here.