A new article was released by GOBankingRates that compares the cost of renting to owning in all fifty states across the country.
According to the data provided by Zumper, GOBankingRates determined that the cost of renting is approximately $398 more expensive than the cost of homeownership across the state of Florida!
You can read the full article to see how each state compares. Renting is the more affordable option in 42 out of the 50 states!
We are seeing shrinking inventory in the Pensacola real estate market which is driving up both rental rates and real estate sales prices. Mortgage rates are still at historic lows making it more affordable to own your home than ever.
If you have been considering making the leap from renter to homeowner and purchasing a house in the Pensacola, Florid aarea, contact our office to find out your options!
Nicole St. Aubin, Realtor (850) 473-3983 office
- Pensacola Real Estate Market
- Baby Boomers
- Buying A Home
- Waterfront real estate
- New Construction
- Closing Costs in Real Estate Sales
- Senior Housing Communities
- first time home buyers
- Selling your home
- Buying a Home
- Pensacola Real Estate Market Analysis
- Baby boomers chart new direction in housing
- The cost of renting vs. owning your home
- Pensacola Waterfront Home for Sale
- Phases of a New Construction Home Build
- Mandi K Willis
- Mandi Willis
- Nicole St. Aubin
- Pam Brantley
- Mitch Adcox
- Rick Puckett
- Sheri Harris
- David Keen