It was a hard summer for Pensacola rentals! We experienced the lowest inventory we've had in years and saw rental prices increase nearly 5%. Typically, summer is the preferred season for renters to move due to school aged children and PCS Season. Because so many people prefer to move in summer, as a renter you face a huge disadvantage due to competition and the laws of supply and demand.
Now that school has started and the holidays are in full swing, we are seeing a huge influx in rental inventory and seeing reduced rental rates. So why move in summer? Now is the time to move.
Fall and winter are the best times to move in Pensacola!
1) There are more options to choose from! There are nearly 200 more rental properties on the Pensacola market today than there was in July. In summer, we had residents give move out notices only to retract those notices because they could not find a suitable property to rent. Why move when everyone else is trying to move?
2) There is less competition. All summer we had two and three applications on each rental property. Not anymore! Take your time browsing and find the home that is right for you.
3) Rental rates are lower. When there is limited supply, rental rates increase. When there is an increased supply (like now!), rental rates decrease.
Here's Mitch giving you a quick glance at over 50 rental properties in the Pensacola area while explaining some reasons to make your move this fall.
So basically, you can get a nicer house, for less money, and enjoy a less stressful house hunting experience. We have over 50 rental properties available, check our list to find a cozy home to move in to this fall!
- Unapproved Dog List
- Drain Field Lines for Septic Tanks
- Pensacola Rental Inventory
- Home Buying
- Tourism Pensacola Beach
- Real Estate Market
- Pensacola Rental Homes
- Beulah Middle School Construction
- Safety Tips
- Things to Do
- Realty Masters Team
- Item Donations
- Pensacola Rental homes
- Maintenance Tips
- Landlords access to property
- Bed Bugs
- Moving out
- Community Involvement
- Managing Rental Properties
- rental market
- Unapproved Dog List due to Aggressive Breed Status
- Taking care of your Septic Tank and Drainfield Lines
- Pensacola Rental Inventory is back!
- Home Buying 101: A Seminar by Realty Masters, Caliber Home Loans & Surety Land Title
- One Minute Maintenance: A/C Tips from Mathews Heating and Air
- Nicole St. Aubin
- Realty Masters of FL
- David Keen
- Chuntell Patterson