Pensacola Realty Masters Blog
Realty Masters is happy to present the following Pensacola area community and Pensacola real estate information!
There is no doubt about it- we are in a seller’s market. Inventory is down as much as 50%, and prices are up, which makes finding a home to purchase more challenging. It is not uncommon for Pensacola area sellers to get 10 or 15 offers upon putting their home on the market. Especially now, buyer’s need a little more than good luck to secure a nice home. Buyers (and us Realtors, too) are easily frustrated over the process of trying to secure a home. With the help of a good realtor and a lot of persistence, you can still find your dream home in the Pensacola area!
Here’s David explaining 5 quick tips for homebuyers to help navigate the seller’s market and get their offer accepted.
- Get a realtor who can communicate well with the other listing agent. This can help to find out what is important to the seller and strengthen you offer for negotiations.
- Consider an escalation clause to step above other offers.
- Consider what the offer will net and come with your own closing costs.
- Simplify the contract! Remove contingencies, consider a shorter inspection period, and limit repairs.
- Get a strong pre-approval and shop within your budget.
Reach out to David for help finding yours at (850) 375-7529 or email him David@PensacolaRealtyMasters.com
You can search Pensacola area homes for sale on our website here https://www.pensacola-gulfbreezehomes.com/
- Tenant Education
- Pensacola Real Estate
- Owner Education
- Pensacola Community
- Real Estate Market
- Military PCS Move to Pensacola
- New Construction Builders in Pensacola
- Considerations when Purchasing a Pensacola Multifamily investment
- What Makes a Good Pensacola Investment Property
- Buy and Hold Investment Strategy
- Nicole St. Aubin
- Pam Keen
- Nicole St Aubin
- Erica Parker
- Mike Hamby
- David Keen
- Realty Masters
- Mitch Adcox