Pensacola Community Association Management Services
Realty Masters of Florida Homeowners Association and Condo Association Management
Do you live in one of our beautiful Pensacola area communities? Visit your Community Association Website here!
Are you looking for professional management services for your community? Realty Masters is not currently accepting new communities for management but check back with us in the future.
What you don’t know can hurt you. Realty Masters is up to date with the ever-changing local and state laws. Our team can maintain your community properly, efficiently, and inexpensively!
Did you know...
The operation of your Association must comply with Federal and State Law, as well as your governing documents and rules.
Meeting notice requirements are dictated by law.
Your budget may require specialized accounting by a CPA.
Collection procedures must comply with the Federal Debt Collection Act.
Community Association Managers
Christine Laughlin, Licensed CAM Email: Christine or call (850) 473-3983
Jay Schwartz, Licensed CAM Email: Jay or call (850) 473-3983
For more information on our managers, view their full profile on our staff page.
- We currently manage a dozen Homeowners and Condo Associations in Escambia and Santa Rosa Counties.
- We have 2 Licensed CAM Managers, a receptionist, and a full time-bookkeeper to assist managers.
- Friendly staff dedicated to handling your needs.
- Your association gets a free website, which is maintained by our staff free of charge.
- We maintain proper insurance policies including liability, bonds, etc.
Management can be tailored to fit your associations’ needs!
Your Manager will:
- Works closely with your Board of Directors.
- Enforces Covenants, Articles of Incorporation, Restrictions, and By-Laws.
- Maintenance, landscaping, building operations-Oversees contractors and vendors to ensure work is completed properly.
- Attends Board, Annual, and Special Meetings.
- Assists association in insurance matters.
- Assists in developing the annual budget.
- Arranges security services as required by Board of Directors.
- Assists with Catastrophic Emergency Management
Our Administrative & Accounting Team Duties:
- Accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Collects all dues, assessments, and other income.
- Detailed and accurate accounting by full-time bookkeeper.
- Maintains accurate records and documents.
- Maintains clerical and unit owner files.
- Prepares mailings such as meeting notices, violation letters, etc.
- Drive-by inspections on a regular basis to make sure covenants are enforced.
- Generates monthly financial statements including Balance Sheet, profit and loss, etc.