Pensacola Realty Masters Blog
Realty Masters is happy to present the following Pensacola area community and Pensacola real estate information!
Pam Keen, broker/owner of Realty Masters and author of The Real Estate Rulebook discusses What Makes a Good Pensacola Rental Property.
Start by picking an investment strategy. We have a market for both short-term rentals and long-term. What your ultimate plan for the property is im important when choosing a property. Listen as Pam discusses some of the criteria she uses when evaluating properties to purchase as investment properties.
- She prefers properties near employers, the colleges, and the military bases.
- She prefers properties that would appeal to families and are in good school districts.
- She prefers brick homes built after 1978 so you don't have to worry about things like lead based paint and aluminum wiring.
Of course, there are a lot of factors that go into considering a property, but these are some of the basics that make a solid investment in Pensacola. Of course, the rate of return and market rent are among top factors when choosing an investment property.
Pam is a long time Florida Real Estate Investor who has bought, sold, and rented hundreds of her personal properties over the last 30 years. She uses her experience as a Pensacola Real Estate broker and investor to help investors buy and sell real estate in Escambia and Santa Rosa Counties. Whether you are looking for a single family or multi-family property, Pensacola Beach condo or luxury home, Pam can assist you by discussing tools for investors.
- Tenant Education
- Pensacola Real Estate
- Owner Education
- Pensacola Community
- Real Estate Market
- Military PCS Move to Pensacola
- New Construction Builders in Pensacola
- Considerations when Purchasing a Pensacola Multifamily investment
- What Makes a Good Pensacola Investment Property
- Buy and Hold Investment Strategy
- Nicole St. Aubin
- Pam Keen
- Nicole St Aubin
- Erica Parker
- Mike Hamby
- David Keen
- Realty Masters
- Mitch Adcox