Pensacola Realty Masters Blog
Realty Masters is happy to present the following Pensacola area community and Pensacola real estate information!
As a renter, it's important to remember that your landlord does not have insurance for your personal property. Your landlord has insurance for the structure of the home which excludes your personal property inside. Because of this, it is strongly recommended that you secure a renters insurance policy.
There's several advantages to having renters insurance, and considering the affordable cost, there's no reason not to have renters insurance if you live in the state of Florida.
Here's 3 reasons why you should have renters insurance.
1. You can get policies for as low as $15 per month. Not sure where to start? Check with your car insurance provider or contact local insurance companies for a free quote.
2. Renters insurance provides comprehensive coverage. You can secure a policy that covers the following:
- Fire damage
- Water damage (not flood damage)
- Wind damage
- Personal injury
- Wind and hurricane damage!
It is important to note that you would need a separate flood policy to protect yourself against flooding water damages.
3. If a disaster hits our area, you may be out of work for some time. Even a paycheck or two makes a substantial difference for the majority of renters. Imagine the cost of having to purchase all of your household items on top of loss of wages.
Here's a few other examples of how renters insurance may pay off!
Did the fridge in your rental go out the day after you spent $200 in groceries? Renters insurance may provide reimbursement!
Without air conditioning for an extended period of time? Renters insurance may provide coverage for a hotel stay.
Have a tree fall on your call? Renters insurance may work with your car insurance to provide coverage.
There are so many great reasons to purchase renters insurance. Check with an insurance agent today for a free quote.
- Tenant Education
- Pensacola Real Estate
- Owner Education
- Pensacola Community
- Real Estate Market
- Military PCS Move to Pensacola
- New Construction Builders in Pensacola
- Considerations when Purchasing a Pensacola Multifamily investment
- What Makes a Good Pensacola Investment Property
- Buy and Hold Investment Strategy
- Nicole St. Aubin
- Pam Keen
- Nicole St Aubin
- Erica Parker
- Mike Hamby
- David Keen
- Realty Masters
- Mitch Adcox