Pensacola Realty Masters Blog
Realty Masters is happy to present the following Pensacola area community and Pensacola real estate information!
Let’s talk about Milton and Pace real estate market trends over the past year.
Here's the Milton, Florida Real Estate Market update.
- Median Home Value: $178,000
- Over the most recent 12-month period, Milton is in the green with an increasing home value of 7.14% and increase of 13.25% in the last 24 months.
Here's the Pace, Florida Real Estate Market update.
- Median estimated home value in Pace is $219,000
- Pace, FL is showing even higher increase of 8.26% in the home value over the last 12 months and 12.65% over the last 24 months.
This is good news for Pace and Milton homeowners. If you are not planning on moving, it means you are earning more equity in your home. If you are planning to sell, chances are you can probably sell at a profit. The average days on the market is less than a month in both of these areas.
We're sure that many of you are wondering how the COVID-19 virus is affecting the buying and selling of homes in our area. In fact, over the last 3 months, both Pace and Milton real estate have remained strong with positive equity increase, a decrease in number of days on the market, and an increase in number of real estate sales.
Are you interested in purchasing a home in Milton or Pace? Browse Pace and Milton area homes for sale on our sales website at www.RealtyMastersofFlorida.com.
- Tenant Education
- Pensacola Real Estate
- Owner Education
- Pensacola Community
- Real Estate Market
- Military PCS Move to Pensacola
- New Construction Builders in Pensacola
- Considerations when Purchasing a Pensacola Multifamily investment
- What Makes a Good Pensacola Investment Property
- Buy and Hold Investment Strategy
- Nicole St. Aubin
- Pam Keen
- Nicole St Aubin
- Erica Parker
- Mike Hamby
- David Keen
- Realty Masters
- Mitch Adcox