Pensacola Realty Masters Blog
Realty Masters is happy to present the following Pensacola area community and Pensacola real estate information!
Are you moving, doing some serious holiday cleaning, or just need to get rid of some items?
There is an alternative if you're not into online marketplaces or don't think you have enough stuff for a good garage sale. How about donating your items to a local Pensacola area charity!
There are four main organizations in Escambia and Santa Rosa Counties that support item donations and offer free pick up for these items! Goodwill Industries, Habitat for Humanity Restore, Salvation Army, and the Waterfront Rescue Mission.
Goodwill Industries offers local drop off and pick up from several bargain centers in the Pensacola area including one in Pace, Milton, and Gulf Breeze. Goodwill has 6 locations in the Pensacola area including 15 E Brent Lane, 5998 Mobile Hwy, 600 E Cervantes St., 4081 Olive Rd., 2 E Nine Mile Rd., and 2155 W Nine Mile Rd. Find the closest one to your home. They also just opened a new megastore at 1751 E. Olive Rd. in Pensacola, FL 32514.
- What they accept: Household items, furniture, clothing, blankets, and much more!
- What they don't accept: Items in non working condition with missing parts, items that are stained and torn, and items that have been recalled, banned, or do not meet safety standards.
- What they do: Help people in our community build skills and find employment.
Habitat for Humanity Restore
Local pick up and drop off for Pensacola items offered! Pensacola's Habitat for Humanity Resale Store location for drop off is 5810 North Palafox Place, Pensacola, FL 32503.
How to schedule a Pick up for Habitat for Humanity Restore: Call them at 850-476-0001 or schedule pick up online.
- What they accept: Appliances no older than ten years, building materials of all kind, lighting, cabinetry, windows, hardware, furniture (no mattresses or stained,tears or pet damage), toys, musical instruments, filing cabinets, area rugs, cars, books, and other household items.
- What they don't accept: Anything that doesn't work, needs a replacement part, is torn, has pet damage, or is soiled, and the following: Appliances more than 10 years old, dishwashers manufactured, microwaves over 5 years old, Automobile parts/ accessories, Baby items, Clothing/linens/bedding/drapes/bed pillows
- Computers, printers, desks, Electronics, Fireplaces, Exercise equipment, Hazardous chemicals, Hospital Beds, Metal or plastic window blinds, Mirrored Doors or glass,
- Pianos, Upholstered items with rips, stains, tears, and/or pet odors, Used Paint, Waterbeds, Water Heaters manufactured before Jan. 2014
- What they do: Sell items to fund homeownership for hundreds in our local community!
Local pick up and drop off for Pensacola items offered! Pensacola's Salvation Army location is 3780 N. Davis Hwy, Pensacola, FL 32514. Call them at (850) 432-1943.
- What they accept: Used matteresses with frame only. Clothes, vehicles, household items, appliances and furniture.
- What they don't accept: Tube tvs or anything stained, ripped or damaged in any way.
- What they do: Items are sold at Salvation Army Family Stores and help fund rehabilitation services.
Waterfront Rescue Mission
Local pick up and drop off for Pensacola items offered! Pensacola's has several area Waterfront Rescue Mission Bargain Stores including one in Cantonment, Milton, and West Pensacola. The Pensacola Waterfront Rescue Mission recycling and donation center location is 388 West Herman St., Pensacola, FL 32505. Call them at (850) 607-8340 or schedule pick up online at http://www.pickupmydonation.com
- What they accept: household items in good condition including clothing, furniture (no mattresses), appliances, lighting, lawn equipment, musical instruments, home decor, electronics (no tube TV’s of computer monitors), tools, toys, books, recyclable materials, and much more.
- What they don't accept: Mattresses, water beds, tube tv's, non-working tv's or computers/monitors, expired foods, hot tubs, and furniture that is not safe or too heavy for their crew.
- What they do: Provide resources and meals for homeless men, women, and children in the Pensacola area.
originally posted 12-05-2016
- Tenant Education
- Pensacola Real Estate
- Owner Education
- Pensacola Community
- Real Estate Market
- Military PCS Move to Pensacola
- New Construction Builders in Pensacola
- Considerations when Purchasing a Pensacola Multifamily investment
- What Makes a Good Pensacola Investment Property
- Buy and Hold Investment Strategy
- Nicole St. Aubin
- Pam Keen
- Nicole St Aubin
- Erica Parker
- Mike Hamby
- David Keen
- Realty Masters
- Mitch Adcox