Pensacola Realty Masters Blog
Realty Masters is happy to present the following Pensacola area community and Pensacola real estate information!
Phil Mathews, owner of Mathews Heating and Air in Pensacola, gives us some tips on how to keep your home cool this summer! By changing your a/c filter and understanding how your system works, you can enjoy your air conditioner with maximum efficiency.
Best HVAC routine maintenance and settings straight from the Professionals:
- You must change your A/C filter once a month.
- Gulf Power recommends settings thermostat to 78 degrees in summer and and 68 in winter.
- Don't set your thermostat below 70 degrees in summer.
- Your A/C will only cool 20-22 degrees below the outside temperature.
Mathews Heating and Air provides HVAC services throughout Northwest Florida. Realty Masters has been using the services of Phil Mathews for 20 years in the Pensacola, Florida area. Call them at (850) 995-8678.
originally posted 04-27-2017
- Tenant Education
- Pensacola Real Estate
- Owner Education
- Pensacola Community
- Real Estate Market
- Military PCS Move to Pensacola
- New Construction Builders in Pensacola
- Considerations when Purchasing a Pensacola Multifamily investment
- What Makes a Good Pensacola Investment Property
- Buy and Hold Investment Strategy
- Nicole St. Aubin
- Pam Keen
- Nicole St Aubin
- Erica Parker
- Mike Hamby
- David Keen
- Realty Masters
- Mitch Adcox