Pensacola Realty Masters Blog
Realty Masters is happy to present the following Pensacola area community and Pensacola real estate information!
Phil Mathews, owner of Mathews Heating and Air, shows us how to complete proper monthly maintenance on your air conditioner by flushing the drain pipe with bleach and warm water and making sure your drain pipe is not buried. This maintenance, along with changing your ac filter monthly, is required for proper HVAC function.
Required HVAC monthly maintenance straight from the Professionals:
- Find your outside drain pipe and make sure it is not blocked by debris or other obstructions/
- Find the bleach port in your inside HVAC system.
- Turn your a/c off using the thermostat before adding bleach or working with your HVAC system.
- Pour a 1/2 cup to 3/4 cup of bleach and follow with 2 cups of warm water into the port.
- For systems with safety switches, Remove the safety switch, Dry the inside out using a cloth, and then pour bleach and water into port.
Mathews Heating and Air provides HVAC services throughout Northwest Florida. Realty Masters has been using the services of Phil Mathews for 20 years in the Pensacola, Florida area. Call them at (850) 995-8678.
originally posted 04-27-2017
- Tenant Education
- Pensacola Real Estate
- Owner Education
- Pensacola Community
- Real Estate Market
- Military PCS Move to Pensacola
- New Construction Builders in Pensacola
- Considerations when Purchasing a Pensacola Multifamily investment
- What Makes a Good Pensacola Investment Property
- Buy and Hold Investment Strategy
- Nicole St. Aubin
- Pam Keen
- Nicole St Aubin
- Erica Parker
- Mike Hamby
- David Keen
- Realty Masters
- Mitch Adcox