Pensacola Realty Masters Blog
Realty Masters is happy to present the following Pensacola area community and Pensacola real estate information!
Moving Soon in or from the Pensacola area? Here are Resources to Help!
Moving is so much work. If you are looking for moving resources in the Pensacola area, we have some advice for you including a list of reputable professional moving companies in Pensacola, do-it-yourself Pensacola moving truck rental companies, moving resources, packing tips, and moving tips below.
Professional Movers in Pensacola
There are quite a few moving companies in the Pensacola area! I'm going to give you the list of those we've had more experience with and that have the highest ratings.
- All My Sons Moving & Storage- offers Pensacola residents local, in-state, and out-of-state moves.
- Two Men And A Truck- offers local and long distance moves as well as packing services.
- Coastal Moving & Storage- offers local and long distance residential and commercial moves as well as storage and packing services.
- A Student Movers of Pensacola- is a locally owned and operated company that offers moving and storage services.
- Bayside Moving- is located and Gulf Breezes and serves Navarre, Pensacola and beyond. They offer both local and long distance moving assistance. They also offer a load/unload only option which allows you to pay for only assistance for loading or unloading should you desire.
Moving Truck Rentals in Pensacola
Need to save money with your move? Rent your own moving truck to easily relocate your family and possessions.
- U-Haul Moving & Storage- By far, U-Haul has the largest number of stores in Escambia and Santa Ros counties, making it the most convenient choice for a do it yourself move. They also offer storage, boxes and packing supplies, and moving labor.
- Budget Truck Rental- Budget Truck Rental has two locations in Pensacola. With one location in West Pensacola on Fairfield Drive and one location in Northeast Pensacola on Davis Hwy., it is another great option to consider for your Pensacola move.
- Penske Truck Rental- Penske Truck Rental has three locations for truck rentals in the Pensacola area. They also offer storage and packing supplies.
- Enterprise Truck Rental- Entprise Rent-A-Car features several options for vehicles to assist with your Pensacola move.
- Start early! Begin packing away non-essential items a month before your move.
- Put saran wrap over your utensil trays so items don't fall out when moving.
- Put trash bags around your hanging clothes so you don't have to take them off the hangers.
- Label everything! You will forget later, we promise.
- Take a picture of the back of electronics so you know exactly where the wires go when you hook everything back up.
- Pack the items you will need first in a clear plastic bin so you can easily find them.
Two of our team members just made a move and they have some advice for you.
- Start early. Secure your new property weeks in advance of your move out date so you can have a stress free, easier moving process.
- Make sure to transfer your utilities in time; don't procrastinate. Consider weekends and holidays when planning.
- Make a checklist of who you need to change your address with and do not forget your driver's license.
- If you have a yellow star in the corner of your Florida license, you can change your address online. If not, you must change your address in person at the DMV.
- Make sure you know which day the last day of the month is so you can plan accordingly.
- Line up your moving help or truck in advance as availability is low in spring.
- 12 Tips for your Move
- Move Out Guidelines & Notice Form
- Change your Address with USPS Online
- Change your Address with Florida DMV
And of course, if you need a Pensacola home or apartment to move to, visit our website to view our avaialble rentals.
The Realty Masters of FL Team
originally posted 03-05-2019
- jobs in Pensacola
- Real Estate Investments
- Navy Federal Credit Union
- renters insurance
- rental scams
- Opportunity Zones and Capital Gains Taxes
- Maintenance Expenses
- October Community Events
- HOA Management
- Renters Insurance
- Hurricane Insurance
- Mailbox Key
- Wear & Tear Versus Damage
- Pest Control
- Moving Resources
- Blue Angels
- Rents in Downtown Pensacola
- Rent Assistance
- Listing your Home for Sale and/or Rent
- New Year's Resolutions
- Hurricane Michael
- Smoke Detectors
- Key Safety
- Holiday Events
- Septic Tanks
- Gulf Power Outage Map
- Moving Tips
- Burning Outdoors
- Lawn care
- Fall Events
- School Grades
- Bulk Item Pick Up
- Housing Scams
- Steps for First Time Home Buyers
- 20 Year Anniversary
- House Hunting Tips
- Real Estate Market
- Seminars and Personal Assistant
- Rent or Sell
- Pensacola area Zip Codes
- Build Credit
- New Construction in Pensacola
- Energy Tips
- How to Find HOA Rules
- Preparing for Freeze
- Holiday Safety Guide
- Maintenance Do's and Dont's
- Home Warranties
- Credit Score
- Unapproved Dog List
- Maintenance Tips
- Pensacola Rental Inventory
- Home Buying
- Pensacola Rental Homes
- Beulah Middle School Construction
- Safety Tips
- Things to Do
- Realty Masters Team
- Item Donations
- Pensacola Rental homes
- Bed Bugs
- Moving out
- Community Involvement
- Managing Rental Properties
- rental market
- Pensacola Real Estate Market
- Baby Boomers
- Buying A Home
- Waterfront real estate
- New Construction
- Closing Costs in Real Estate Sales
- Senior Housing Communities
- first time home buyers
- Selling your home
- Buying a Home
- Major Employers in Pensacola and Jobs in Pensacola
- Pam Keen on the Rental Income Podcast
- Navy Federal Credit Union in Pensacola, Florida
- What is Renter's Insurance and How Much Does it Cost?
- Florida Legislature is in Session
- Aramis Washington
- Nicole St. Aubin Benavente
- Erica Parker
- MacKenzie Rathbun
- Pam Keen Brantley
- Nicole St. Aubin
- Rebekah Perkins
- Michael Longsdon
- Julie Benson
- Jay Schwartz
- Chuntell Patterson
- Carlin Symmes
- Realty Masters
- David Keen
- Mitch Adcox
- Rick Puckett
- Sheri Harris